Geometry group members
The current group members, and their research interests, are:
- Dr Michael Bate - geometric invariant theory, especially the study of generalizations of the notion of a closed orbit to situations where the base field is not algebraically closed (eg. a finite field).
- Dr Brent Everitt - geometric group theory.
- Dr Eli Hawkins - Poisson geometry, Lie groupoids and algebroids, noncommutative differential geometry.
- Dr Ian McIntosh - differential geometry, especially integrable systems in differential geometry, with applications to minimal surfaces, Willmore surfaces and conformal surface theory.
- Dr Chris Wood - differential geometry, especially harmonic maps, morphisms, and sections, and their application to symmetry reduction, and geometric structures on manifolds.
Back to the Top